Users about PPMulator
PPMulator+ is an invaluable tool for people working in the world of media music. If you're mixing or mastering for broadcast then you need this plugin!
Adam & Dan Skinner, SkinnerBrosMusic
I absolutely love the PPMulator suite of meters... PPMulator gives you the data you have somehow always wanted, but couldn't have – until now!
Dan Dean Productions, Inc.,
Samplist, Engineer, Mastering Engineer
- Log yourself into your account at products.zplane.de
- Go to "MYAccount"->"My Products"
- Buy the upgrade by clicking on the green "Buy Upgrade" button in the PPMulator+ section
- Register the received upgrade key by clicking on the green "Upgrade to PPMulatorXL" button in the PPMulator+ section
- Find the new generated serial number and unlock key in the PPMulatorXL section
- Run PPMulator
- Open the context menu by right click on the PPMulator interface
- Click on "Open Settings Dialog..." to open the settings dialog
- Go to "Unlock"
- Click on the "enter unlock information" button and enter the serial number and unlock key you've created steps before
- Click on "OK" to finish upgrade process
- Channel Configuration: You have to make sure the channel configuration in the “Audio” tab of the preferences is properly set. In order to verify that you chose the right configuration, you can switch to the multi-channel/surround peak meter to verify the plugin input. Also, verify that the reference level setting is set to the default value.
- Routing: Please verify that you are indeed monitoring the output (post master).
- Operation: In order to provide accurate and meaningful loudness results, the audio has to be measured at full length without interruptions and jumps.
- Verification:To verify the results of the plugin version, please make a mixdown of your project and use the batch metering feature (PPMulator XL only) to measure the down-mixed file. If this gives you a different result than the plugin version, then you should double check your configuration as described above.