New loudness tool available – ppmBatch V1 released!
We are happy to announce that we’ve released ppmBatch today. ppmBatch is zplane’s newest loudness tool for fast scanning and normalizing of multiple files. It comes with an easy to use and easy to understand graphical interface. Color coding is used to highlight compliant and non-compliant files and errors. Presets for the most common loudness standards like EBU R 128 are already integrated. On the other hand, individual preset can be easily created based on theses standards.
The key features at a glance are:
- fast scan & normalize of multiple files
- support for multi-channel and multi-mono files
- default loudness presets for EBU R 128, ATSC A/85, ITU-R BS.1770, ARIB TR-B32, FreeTV OP-59
- drag and drop
- support for broadcast wav audio
- single and overall status reports
The standalone app (available for OSX and Windows) can be purchased online at the productsite for $349 / €299.