real-time polyphonic pitch correction for any audio material
gently shape up an out of tune instrument
or completely change the key of an entire song
Real-time polyphonic pitch correction
Correct or manipulate the pitch of any audio material.
Gently nudge an out of tune instrument or abruptly change the key of an entire song.
reTune is a pitch manipulation powerhouse using zplane’s TONART V2 pitch detection technology.
It may sound like magic, but it actually works and works, and sounds great.
reTune can shape up the tuning of a single instrument or vocal recording.
It can change the key altogether and it can even do it on polyphonic recordings or full tracks!
reTune can detect the key of the music you feed through the plugin. With the key detected you can decide on another key for output and reTune will transpose and shift tones to match the desired key. You can manually set the mapping for each note if desired. Map all notes to G#? You got it.
For shaping the sound and pitch, additional controls include sensitivity of the pitch correction, transients shaping as well as a smoothing of the pitch contours.
- Real-time processing
- Automatic input key detection using zplane’s TONART V2
- Fully configurable input-to-output pitch mapping
- Presets for major/minor scales, church modes, gypsy and chromatic scales
- Controls for pitch detection sensitivity, transient levels and pitch contour smoothing
- Automatic pitch correction to the nearest semitone
- Audio format: 1-2 channels (I/O), 44.1-192kHz sample rate
- Plugin format: AAX, AU, VST
- Plugin latency: 140ms
- Min. system CPU: 2GHz
- OS: Mac OS min. 10.6.8, Windows min. XP
reTune IN THE NEWS
Learn to perform pitch-shifting magic with reTune – zplane’s real-time polyphonic pitch-shifter that can alter the key and pitch of an entire song at once.
reTune V1.2.2 released!
This update is free and recommend to all users. It can be downloaded from the user accounts.
reTune V1.2.1 released!
This update is a free feature and bugfix release and recommend to all users.