New version available – ppmBatch V1.1.0 released
We’ve released a new version of ppmBatch today. Besides removing some issues, we have added support for 7.1. This release is recommended to all users.
Please have a look at the change log:
- (Win) fix: reading incorrect length from MP3 with VBR
- (all) fix: report displays the LRA not precise
- (all) fix: wrong handling of multi-mono files having multiple dots in their names
- (all) new: support for 7.1 multichannel input (wav & multi-mono)
- (all) new: show color-coded max. TP for each channel