Real-time and ultra-transparent pitch shifting for all platforms.
Elastique pitch V2 excels for both demanding conversion jobs and creative use.
Real-time and transparent pitch shifting
Demanding frame rate conversion jobs or creative sonic exploration–Elastique Pitch V2 delivers crisp, transparent pitch-shifting for any need.
Elastique Pitch V2 is a real-time pitch shifting plug-in based on zplane’s industry-leading élastiquePRO-technology found in DAWs like Cubase and Ableton Live.
Easy and intuitive controls make using Elastique Pitch V2 fast and easy. Built-in presets for common conversion jobs will deliver perfect results with zero effort.
Elastique Pitch V2 handles both pitch and formant shifting to produce natural-sounding results. If desired, pitch and formant can be dialed in individually for creative or special treatment use. The infiniStretch functionality of the élastiquePRO V3 engine and a built-in delay adds further creative options.
- Real-time pitch shifting plugin
Pitch and formant shift +/- 1 octave
- Delay with feedback for creative use
- Presets for typical framerate conversion jobs
- Multi-channel support: up to 8 channels
- Program-independent high quality with the highly-acclaimed élastiquePro v3 engine
- Phase-coherence: preserve the spatial image and acoustic space
- RTAS, VST, AU and AAX formats
- Audio format: 1-8 channels (I/O), 44.1-192kHz sample rate
- Plugin format: AAX, AU, VST & RTAS
- Parameter ranges:
pitch: ±12 semitones = 50-200%
timbre: ±12 semitones = 50-200%
- Plugin latency: 150ms @48kHz
- Min. system CPU: 2GHz
- OS: Mac OS min. 10.6.8, Windows min. XP
- Host: Pro Tools > V8